Saturday, April 30, 2011

So gradshow, huh?

So, it's the question on everybody's mind.  How was gradshow?  Well I'm pleased to say, it was AWESOME! So much great work, both from my class, as well as the Digital Animation class.  I couldn't feel more honored to be graduating alongside this talented group of friends, and I wish them all the best.  And also, a big thank you to my teachers, friends, and family that helped me get through these passed couple crazy years!  I love you guys.  :)

If you want to check out their work, their links have been added on the side bar, so be sure to check them out!

In the meantime, here's a couple guys from my grad booth!  Enjoy!

I'll be adding up acouple more things that I want to tighten up from grad show, s don't worry.  I've got plenty of stuff to show you guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment